Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The new me


To celebrate the end of the second round of chemo, I decided to go get a hair cut. You might think that it is such a waste of money, as I might lose my hair during the next rounds of treatment. But as I always say: looking good makes you feel good, so as long as I feel good, it doesn’t matter if it’s only a month, a week, or even a day.

My doctor agreed to let me leave the hospital for 2 hours to get a hair cut in the shopping mall opposite to the hospital (this is typically Singaporean by the way – you can find a shopping mall anywhere you go). So then wearing the hospital gown with a tube still hanging out on my chest, I got on a wheelchair, excitedly let my auntie push me toward a fancy - looking Korean hair salon

Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to present to you the new me. :)

15 comments:

  1. You look awesome and full of spirit. Love you and your smile a lot

    xoxoxo

    Hoa`ng Anh.

    PS: Going through your old posts bring tears to my eyes. Be strong and be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very proud of you! You are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new haircut looks fabulous and you are so pretty. Good luck with your treatment. I know how difficult it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! That is such a great image I have in my head of your auntie wheeling you to the mall for a haircut, lol. Where are the spikes Hoa?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your new look honey :* and the great smile, as always :)
    stay strong :* hugs and kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. O*! Tao thi'ch toc' na`y day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was she as good as I am?

    LOL. That sounds so wrong!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chi Tam cung thich toc moi nay hihi.. Xinh qua

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful smile, as always! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking good hoa :) i'm glad my people could help make you feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should get your hair cut like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking good, Hoa! This story does remind me of the video that you and Aighee took when she cut your hair!

    ReplyDelete